07 November, 2013

8 Weeks


8 weeks ago at this time, I was sitting in the hospital, snuggling my sweet, tiny, not-even-24-hours-old baby.



Kaleb has developed such a sweet personality.  He is such a happy baby!



He already loves to pose for Momma's camera, LOL.



Nights have been going pretty well.  He usually sleeps 5-6 hours in the first stretch and then 3+ hours until he's ready to get up for the day.  Sometimes, he's ready to play when Momma & Daddy would really prefer another hour of sleep, but oh well.



Kaleb nurses every 2 hours during the day.  I can pretty much set my watch by him.  He has started taking one 1.5-2 hour nap in the morning and another in the afternoon, with intermittent shorter naps in-between.  He just starting "cooing" this week and it's so adorable!



 Those huge smiles are reserved for his big brothers ONLY, haha.  I happened to snap these when Luke was running past & Kaleb just lit up!

Kaleb Nolan, you are such a joy.  We feel so blessed to have you in our family, and thank God for you every day! 

1 comment: