This is the first year I've had a "tiny" baby to dress up for Halloween...what fun! And the adorable kid helps, LOL.
I know I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while now...I have
no idea what happened to the month of October. I've thought about
blogging numerous times, but I really don't have much to say. So, for
now, you're going to have to put up with blog posts that consist of
mostly pictures and very few words. I know you'll hate that! ;-) My goal is to keep up better during the month of November...we'll see how that goes, haha!
Cutest little punkin!
We have had a wonderful, whirlwind weekend, starting with Halloween celebrations, then Luke's birthday party, and today, Kaleb's baptism. Thank you, friends and family who joined us this weekend! We are so blessed...blog posts of those events coming your way in the next few days! Hope you had a terrific weekend as well!
Love and blessings,
M, K, JJ, LB & KN



No comments:
Post a Comment