This pregnancy is just flying by! Baby is 19 weeks already! We find out if it's a little boy or girl (I think boy, Mike thinks girl) in just one more week!
Now that the first trimester nausea has passed, I feel great! I do have to be pretty careful what I eat. I have learned the hard way a few times that I can't eat anything too rich, fatty or greasy or I will get EXTREMELY sick. No pizza, ice cream or fast food. Which, of course, is a good thing, haha! Better for both me and baby...even though I DO wish I could have a little ice cream every now and then... I feel the baby moving pretty much all day long, which is fun. I am carrying much higher than I did with either of the boys.
Can't wait to share with you if we are having our third son or our first daughter next week! I have had dreams of both genders, so that's no help, LOL. Have a wonderful rest of day!
Love and blessings,
Krys
No comments:
Post a Comment