Yep, 'tis the season! I don't particularly enjoy the process of decorating the Christmas tree, but I sure do love how it looks once it's finished!

The big tree has all matching snowmen ornaments, and this little tree has all the boys' (and some of Mike's and mine!) ornaments. We call it our Charlie Brown tree. :-)
JJ had lots of fun helping me put the first 3 ornaments on...then he was done, LOL.
He has been running around singing, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," and "Tingle Bells" (his version of "Jingle Bells"). So cute.
While I love warm weather, these 60 degree days in December make the snowmen on my front lawn look a little out-of-place! I guess I shouldn't complain, though, as I am sure I will soon be longing for warm weather!
Decorating the Christmas tree is BO-RING. Gimme a box to play with any day!
In this photo it looks like Big Bro is running away after causing some big brother mischief, haha. Actually, it was close to bed time and Luke was more interested in having his bottle than looking at the tree.
That's JJ, but it definitely looks like Luke! Oh, and that other one is the kid that came with the ornament, haha. Bad momma, I know...
I finally just got used to writing "2012", and in a month it will be 2013! Go figure! Better look at my New Year's Resolutions and make sure I got them all checked off...might be a busy December for this momma, HA!
We got this one when Joshua was a baby and I just love it!
And this one...
Aw, shucks! No early present peeking for this little guy! :-)
I am so excited for Christmas this year! Well, let's face it, who doesn't love Christmas? I think this year will be the first year that Joshua really "gets it." He understands the Christmas story and that Christmas is Jesus' birthday. We made a Christmas paper chain, and each night we tear off one of the links and read part of the Christmas story from Daddy's Bible, as well as one of the boys' Christmas books. He is excited about giving gifts this year and not just receiving them. It is going to be a FUN Christmas! I know the holidays sort of throw everyone into hyper-speed and super-duper-stress mode, but I am hoping the time goes slowly and we can make the most of the Advent season and Christmas 2012! Love and blessings to you all!
















No comments:
Post a Comment