25 August, 2012

An Update


 Yesterday, Mike had his follow-up visit with the retinal specialist.  He had noticed that his eyes seemed to be improving, but didn't want to get his hopes up too much.  When the doctor checked his eyes yesterday, he found that the scarring on his macula remains, but Mike now has 20/20 vision in his left eye and his right eye is also much improved.  The specialist was flabbergasted; he said there is no medical explanation for such a rapid improvement!  He even cleared Mike to drive again, without restrictions!  Praise Jesus!  The only explanation is that God has answered our prayers in a BIG way!  Thank you all so much for all the prayers, love and support!  Our God is a God of MIRACLES!

We go back in February for further evaluation.  We would covet your prayers for continued improvement in the weeks and months to come!

Love and blessings,
Mike, Krys, Joshua & Luke

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."  ~2 Corinthians 12:9-10~

2 comments: