06 November, 2011

MIA

I know, I know, I have been MIA from the blogging world for the past few days. I realized that might make some of you think something was going on in Baby Land, so I thought I'd better post an update. No news in Baby Land, by the way...trust me, we will let you all know when little man decides to make his entrance!


Last night our church packed and wrapped 40 boxes for Operation Christmas Child. What an amazing ministry! To learn more about Operation Christmas Child and how you can participate, check out: http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/.


The reason I have not posted anything recently is...well...we really haven't been doing much! Haha. Lame, I know. We've just been hanging out at home for the most part; I have been doing lots of cleaning and getting projects done to prepare for Baby Brother's arrival...9 days to due date, in case you were wondering. :-)



Just some cute photos of our Big Guy all dressed for church this morning...I just can't get over how handsome he is!

Well, that's it on our end. Sorry for a completely boring post - we'll try to be more exciting this coming week! And who knows...maybe a baby this week?

Time to pop some popcorn and curl up and watch Beauty & the Beast and Aladdin on ABC Family. Have a wonderful evening!

Love and blessings,
M, K & JJ

1 comment:

  1. Fun. Does not sound boring. looking forward hearing your good news!

    ReplyDelete