I cannot believe our "big boy" is 23 months old today! That means we only have one month left until he is TWO! I know I've said it a hundred times, but I'll say it again...where is the time going?????
At 23 months, Joshua is quite the little chatterbox! He talks and talks all day long, and is a major copy cat! Mike always answers our home phone by saying, "Hollemans." The other day, JJ picked up that phone and said, "Hah-mans." I laughed out loud! It struck me so funny that he knew Daddy only answers the home phone that way, but not his cell phone. Last week Sunday, I was getting him dressed for church. He usually wears khaki pants to church with a nice sweater or polo shirt. I slipped his khaki pants on him and he said, "Church?" Ha! He knows khaki pants mean we are headed to church! He knows his fully name ("Jah-ba Jace Hah-man") & Luke's full name ("Yuke Bwennan Hah-man"). And probably the sweetest thing lately has been when Luke starts crying. Joshua will walk up and sit next to him and say, "S'ok, Yukey, s'ok." AAAAWWWW...melts this momma's heart!
And a couple photos from lunch today...
I sat him at the lunch table with a peanut butter sandwich and he started crying uncontrollably...
...and two seconds later, he was fast asleep! No idea why he was so pooped out, but he took a nice long nap this afternoon and is now refreshed and as hyper as ever!
Happy 23-month birthday, sweet boy! Momma and Daddy love you so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment