07 October, 2011

Moms' Day Out


Yesterday, my friend Brandi and I headed to Peoria for a day of shopping and pampering. We left our boys with two very capable, very fun baby-sitters! It was wonderful - we actually had time to browse in the stores, linger over our lunch (without cutting up any food or wiping any hands/faces!) and get pedicures! What a fun day!


The boys had a blast together and didn't even notice we were gone. Joshua was having so much fun that he didn't want to take a nap and miss out on play time with his buddies! Thus, as soon as we got home, he cashed out on Daddy's chest. So sweet!


We tried to wake him for dinner, but he just glared at us and fell asleep again.



Having his late dinner. Such a fun day, Momma! I am so blessed to have a friend I can do these things with...it's nice (and IMPORTANT) to get out of the house every once in a while!

We are gearing up for a fun weekend! Happy Friday, everyone!

Love,
M, K & JJ

1 comment:

  1. I am SO with you on the time out...ALONE. :) Loving the pedi...coveting the pedi. ;)

    ReplyDelete