Lately, Joshua can't get enough of books! He LOVES to read or have someone read to him. I can't even count the number of times he runs up to me during the day, book in hand, begging, "Read it? PLEASE?"
His current favorites are Goodnight Moon, If You Give a Cat a Cupcake, and I'm a Big Brother. He has those three memorized and will fill in the words as we read...so sweet!
I don't think I will ever tire of reading to him!
Last night, just before bed, JJ had a run-in with the door frame to his bedroom. He was looking at Daddy and not watching where he was going and BAM! He caught his forehead on the wooden frame. It was pretty traumatic - lots of sobs, hugs, kisses & cuddles before we finally got him calmed down. Thankfully, he didn't break the skin (we don't need any ER visits!), but he immediately had a giant purple goose egg. Poor kiddo. However, this morning when he woke up, it had disappeared! Thank you, Jesus! :-)
Hope you all have a happy Tuesday!
Love,
M, K & JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment