Good morning! My name is Joshua, and I am going to tell you all about my day.
When I wake up in the morning, Mommy dresses me and then I drink my milk.
Then it is time to play!
Pretty soon, I start to get hungry (and try to raid Mommy's pantry!), so Mommy feeds me breakfast. My favorite is oatmeal or pancakes!
After breakfast, it's playtime again! I like to explore Mommy's cupboards...there is lots of great stuff in there!
Hi Mommy! You weren't using this, right?
All that play makes a boy HUNGRY, so it's back into the high chair for lunch!
After lunch, Mommy & I head upstairs for my afternoon nap. I take a nice long nap for her...having this much fun wears a boy out!
When I wake up from my nap, it's time to play again! Let's go!
I do puzzles...
I dance and sing to my fridge radio...
Sometimes I even help Mommy fold the laundry!
I like to watch a video while I wait patiently for Daddy to come home from work. When he gets home, we all have dinner together.

After dinner, we play some more!
Then it is time for my bath...this is my favorite part of the day!
After my bath, I brush my teeth and get into my jammies.
Then Mommy and Daddy read me bedtime stories. My favorite is my Veggie Tales Bible Stories book. After a very fun, very busy day, I say my prayers, get kisses and hugs and it's off to bed!
I hope you enjoyed hearing about my day. Mommy & I were going to go to the grocery store today, but it is snowing, so she said I can help her do some work around the house instead. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Love,
Joshua
No comments:
Post a Comment