04 January, 2011

Rearranging



Last night, Mike and I finally got around to taking the Christmas trees down. I am always sad to do so because I love the atmosphere the trees add to our home. But, alas, it was time. Someone (ahem, JOSHUA) made out like a bandit this Christmas, and seeing as how his birthday is just two days after Christmas, he really scored big! We needed a place to put all his new loot, and with the Christmas trees gone, the north wall in the front room makes the perfect spot!



He was a little confused last night when he trotted over to his usual corner and his toys had disappeared! But he soon figured it out, and has already laid claim to the entire front room.



Nice bedhead, huh? ;-)



And these are just a couple of our sweet little boy post-bath in his big boy jammies. Looking SO GROWN UP!



Well, friends, I'd better get moving. As I type this our *sweet* boy has dumped the basket of clean, folded laundry and is now pushing the empty basket around the living room floor!

Blessings to you and yours,
The Hollemans

No comments:

Post a Comment