17 November, 2010

The Simple Things



Ever have one of those days? It's days when I feel like this that I remind myself of all the simple things that make life so wonderful.



Snuggling under a blanket and devouring a good book...



Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven...



Making messes...



A large mug of steaming coffee in the morning...



Curling up with my boys and a big bowl of popcorn for movie night...



Contagious smiles and giggles that make our house a home!

God is so good, and we have so much for which to be thankful! PTL!



Oh, and we became official residents of IL today! Mike and I had to take written drivers tests...it had been EIGHT YEARS since I had done that, and I was a little nervous! But, as you can see, it went well, and we now have new licenses and plates for our cars. One more thing to check off the To-Do List! :-)

Hope you are all having a blessed week!

M, K & JJ

1 comment: