15 November, 2010

Great Deal on Christmas Cards!

Christmas is just around the corner...are you getting excited?



We are! :-)

This is the time of year when I usually start thinking about Christmas cards. I always order them from Shutterfly - they have so many to choose from, at terrific prices!

I just can't decide which card to use this year...there are so many great options!



I like what this one says...



But you can put so many fun pictures on this one...



Despite how many adorable layouts there are, I think this one might be my favorite! What do you think? Guess you will just have to wait and see which one arrives in the mail!

Bloggers - Shutterfly is having an incredible promotion right now: 50 free Christmas cards! If you are interested, click here.



Can't wait to get some fun photos of our little man this weekend to put on our Christmas cards! We are praying he cooperates...the kid is always full of smiles!



Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Love and Blessings,
The Hollemans

No comments:

Post a Comment