Tonight, Joshua tried spaghetti for the first time!
This is a standard dish in our household, and of course, he loved it!
Phew! Getting full!
It's so GOOD, Mommy!
Gnawing on a piece of garlic bread. A spaghetti dinner isn't complete without the garlic bread!
What mess, Mom? After dinner, Daddy whisked him away for a bath while Mommy cleaned up the kitchen. Everything needed a good scrubbing (including the kid!), but it was well worth it. Now he and my kitchen are squeaky clean!
Well, that's it on our end. Happy last day of August (wait, WHAT?)!
Love and blessings,
The Hollemans
Oh my goodness! I LOVE love LOVE these pictures! Lol - you're son reminds me so much of his daddy...haha, not that I ever saw Mike eat that way in college, mind you. Maybe it's the expressions? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me - Gracelynn hates me feeding her now...so I think after seeing this post, I'll hand the job completely over to her!