12 December, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear?


 Last night, Joshua and I had the privilege of singing at a local church's annual Christmas Concert.  This is the second year I participated.  I've been wanting to do a duet with Joshua for a while now, but I didn't know if he would really do it with me or not.  We practiced and practiced, but I went into the evening knowing full well that his almost-4-year-old self would probably decide at the last minute that he didn't want to sing.  In fact, he missed his nap that day and fell asleep in the car on the way.  He was completely disoriented and in tears when we arrived, so I figured I would be singing all by myself.  At the last minute, he pulled it together, and he did an awesome job!  So proud of my big boy...can't wait to do many more duets (trios...quartets...with his brothers?) with him in the future!


 


I majorly messed up the words in the first couple verses, so just ignore me and watch the cute little guy singing!  :-)

And yes, I know I have been MIA from the blogging world...hopefully I'll be able to get caught up this weekend!  Have a great rest of your Thursday!

Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment