10 October, 2013

4 Weeks!

I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that our sweet little man is 4 weeks old today!  The past month has been a whirlwind!


Just as our other boys were, Kaleb is a dream baby.  He is usually very content.  In the 4 weeks since we brought him home, we have really only had one terrible night of sleep, and I'm pretty sure that was due to what Momma ate for dinner.  :-/  A little gripe water and watching what I eat and he's back to his happy self!


 His little cheeks have really filled out in the past week or so.  Love us some chubby baby cheeks!  :-)  

This week has been crazy busy and I am so happy tomorrow is Friday and Mike will be home...bring on the weekend!  Have a good one, friends!

Love,
Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment