05 September, 2013

37 Weeks


 Can't believe we have less than 3 weeks until my due date!  I am getting so excited to meet the little guy, and yet, a bit sad that I won't be pregnant for much longer.  Despite some of the aches and pains that come along with pregnancy, I really love being pregnant (talk to me again when I'm overdue...I'm sure I'll have changed my tune!).  Also, for the most part, it's much easier carrying him around now than it will be when he's here and I'm lugging around the infant carrier and diaper bag, plus trying to use my ONE free hand to hang on to the other TWO kiddos, LOL.  

Had an ultrasound yesterday and he is measuring at around 7 lbs., which means if I go pretty close to my due date, he'll probably be about 8.5 lbs.  Joshua and Luke were both 8 lbs. 7 oz., so he's right on track!

Sleep is starting to be an issue, as I have to get up every hour or so to use the restroom.  So, I'm a little more tired than usual, but I guess that's to be expected!

That's about it I guess.  Everything's going great, baby is healthy and super active.  We are starting to get out all the baby gear, which makes me even more excited.  I'd still like him to stay put at least another week...Mike has to preach in Fulton this weekend, which is 2 hours away, so I REALLY want baby to wait until he gets back.  

Have a happy Thursday!

Love,
Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment