...it's been over two weeks since I've posted! I thought life would slow down a bit after we got back from our last trip of the summer, but that hasn't happened. I am going to do my best to catch up and get back on track, so bear with me.
Baby reached 35 weeks yesterday, only 34 days left until my due date. I know I keep saying this, but time is flying! I'm feeling well, still walking 4-5 miles 4-5 times a week. The biggest change is that I really have to try to get most of my "work" accomplished in the morning, because once the boys go down for their afternoon nap, I am completely wiped out. And if I don't allow myself some time to rest in the afternoon, I just don't feel well.
We still have lots to get accomplished before this little guy's arrival. Slowly and surely we are plugging away at household projects (yes, I am nesting...MAJORLY...poor Mike!). I'd like to have nearly everything checked off my list by the time September hits, so, in 10 more days? LOL, we'll see how that goes!
Anyway, that's it for now. Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment