09 July, 2013

28 Weeks


 I actually hit 29 weeks today, but this photo was taken last week.  Can't believe we're in the 3rd trimester already!  Still feeling great.  I really feel blessed to have had 3 relatively easy pregnancies.  I honestly love being pregnant and have little to no complaints.  That makes for boring pregnancy updates, I know, but I think that's a good thing!

According to BabyCenter, baby is the size of a butternut squash.  About 2.5 lbs & 15 inches long.  He still has lots of growing to do before his arrival in September!

I started making a list today of all the little things that need to be done before he gets here, and yikes...shouldn't have done that!  Our summer is packed to the hilt, so squeezing in all these projects will prove a little tricky, but I think Mike and I are up for the challenge!

Well, I have lots of laundry and cleaning to do after our trip, so I should get back to work.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

Krys

1 comment:

  1. You look great girl! You are tiny!! So glad you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete