04 March, 2013

Monday...



I have really been lazy about blogging lately.  I have serious cabin fever and winter is making me CRABBY.  Haha.  My sis came to visit this past weekend...we had a wonderful time, but did I remember to take any pictures?  Nope, of course not.  
 
 

This little man has been giving me a work out the past few days!  He is still not walking, but is quite the little monkey!  He can get up the stairs in the blink of an eye, loves to sneak into the bathroom 1000x a day and flush the toilet, and this morning, he climbed on top of my kitchen table...YIKES!  I literally cannot take my eyes off him for a second!  Joshua was never such a daredevil, so this is new territory to me!


Despite our desire to be able to play outside, we have been finding ways to entertain ourselves.  Puzzles, games and books keep the big boy pretty happy.  (Did I mention HE taught his brother to crawl up the stairs so they could play in his room together?!  Thanks, buddy!).  If he gets really antsy we run relays around the house, LOL.  Did I mention I am getting LOTS of exercise?!


 Last week, when I was putting the boys down for their naps, JJ told me he wanted to sleep on the top bunk of his bed.  I attached the ladder, made him practice going up and down a few times, and he hasn't looked back since!  He LOVES sleeping up there!  He knows he is not to play up there or be silly, but that his bed is just for sleeping.  What a big boy!  This will make things so much easier when we decide to move Luke into his room.  

Anyway, that's about all we've been up to around here.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Love,
Krys

2 comments:

  1. What? When does this move happen? Does that mean baby #3 is in the works? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have always planned to have the boys share a room eventually. We were thinking about moving them in together sometime this summer, but with JJ deciding to already sleep on the top bunk, that will just make the move easier when the time comes. :-)

    ReplyDelete