25 March, 2013

Chicago Weekend


 This past weekend we headed to Chicago for an overnight trip with some good friends.  NO KIDS!  We had a wonderful time!


Lunch at Harry Caray's - YUM!




The first day, after lunch, Brandi & I shop, shop, SHOPPED while the boys went on the Untouchables Tour & to a movie.  FINALLY found me a new purse that I LOVE!





 We ended our day with a delicious dinner at House of Blues!





 Poor hubby has Squinty Eye Syndrome whenever a camera flashes, LOL.


The next day we headed out for some "touristy" activities.  We visited the Willis Tower.


The sun was so bright you can't see anything behind us!



We went to Millenium Park to get some pictures at "The Bean."









 Then, to top off a terrific weekend, we went to Giordano's for lunch.  Mike has been talking about this for weeks...it was his absolute favorite pizza place when he lived in Chicago.



And this was all that was left!

 We had such a great weekend!  Thanks, Grandpa & Grandma & Auntie Sara for baby-sitting!  Can't wait to plan our trip for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. I want that pizza. I will be going there next time I go to Chicago, that looks amazing!!! And a trip without kids...FUN! We are leaving Thursday and I'm very excited...and anxious too but mostly excited.

    ReplyDelete