Yesterday, my friend Brandi and I took our 4 boys under 4 (PHEW!) to the Discovery Depot Children's Museum in Galesburg. We were celebrating Logan's 2nd birthday and Luke's 1st.
It was tough to get many good pictures of the boys, because they never stopped moving!
Trains!
This was Luke's favorite station. It had a bar just his height with a mirror behind it.
He was completely fascinated by that kid in the mirror!
Having coffee and pizza.
Nom nom nom.
Teamwork!
Riding in the "am-bee-ance." :-)
Didn't want to drive with Brother, LOL.
Calling "Auntie Sara & Auntie Keisha."
Little Man just couldn't hold out. Of course, I didn't mind!
Lunch at McD's!
I love Blake's face in this photo! If I don't get some chicken nuggets SOON, why I'm gonna... Hehehe.
What a fun day! Brandi and I were both pooped out when all was said and done, but the boys were so good the whole time. Can't wait to go back!

















No comments:
Post a Comment