Happy 11 month birthday, Lukey!
I can't believe we only have one more month of you being a baby. How could a year have gone by so quickly?!
You got your sixth tooth this month!
You are jibber-jabbering a lot. No specific words yet, but we can sometimes coax you to say, "mamamama" or "dadadada."
Now that you are crawling, you are into anything and everything you can get your hands on! Some of your favorite new toys are spoons, Momma's Tupperware, and empty cups. You learned how to clap this month. When one of us says, "Yay!" you clap your hands together and giggle.
You are now getting 1/2 cow's milk and 1/2 Momma's milk in your bottles. We keep trying that sippy cup, but you are not too interested yet. You wear size 4 diapers, and mostly size 18 months clothes.
You have started pulling yourself up onto your knees or into a standing position. You can hold yourself that way for a little while, but we are still working on building up strength in those roly poly legs.
Momma gave you your first hair cut this month. You did NOT like the clippers, but your new "do" looks adorable! Makes you look even more grown up!
Luke Brennan, I am going to wish for this next month to go by so SLOWLY. I am not ready for you to be ONE yet! Your daddy and I just love the little boy you are becoming. You are very pensive, always trying to figure things out. I wish I knew what you are thinking about sometimes. You love to giggle and find ways to make us giggle...you and your brother just laugh and laugh together. You are such a love bug and never turn me down when I steal some extra cuddles. You love to play with cars and trains and all things "boy." We thank God every day for blessing us with YOU!








No comments:
Post a Comment