14 September, 2012

10 Months



 Luke Brennan, you are 10 months old today!



You are still just as sweet and laid-back as ever.




Just like the rest of us, you LOVE to be outside!  You could spend hours just rolling around in the grass (and trying to eat it, LOL)!



 You got another tooth this month, so now you are up to FIVE!  I just love your big, toothy grin!



 If I lean in close to your face, you will give me a big, slobbery kiss.  You are learning to wave buh-bye and will raise your arms up into the air and giggle when we say, "SO big!"


You now take only bottles (5-6  8 oz. bottles per day), but will still be getting Momma's milk for a couple months at least...we have a nice stash in the freezer!  You get yogurt for breakfast, and have started eating bits of whatever we are having for lunch and dinner.  You tried pizza, spaghetti and macaroni and cheese this month.  They all were hits!


You learned how to push yourself from lying down into a sitting position this month.


You FINALLY learned how to crawl forward last night!  You have been a pro at crawling backward for a while now, but you took off after one of your toys last night and never looked back!  We are so proud of you, little buddy!


You now wear size 18 months clothes and size 4 diapers.  You are growing like a weed!


 One day last week you decided to boycott your nap, and this is how I found you!  Don't you just love those tan lines?!  Hehe.


 Youth Club has started up at church again, so on Wednesdays, I have to make sure you and your big brother get your naps a little earlier in the afternoon.  This past Wednesday, I put you down at 1 and you slept until 4:15!  I finally had to wake you so we could go, and this was the glare you gave me.  If looks could kill, haha!


 Your favorite word right now is "dada."  OK, so it comes out "dadadadadada," but still, so cute!  I have also gotten you to say, "mamamama," a handful of times.


OK, I know I am your Momma, but seriously kid...could you be any CUTER?!?!
 

  Lukey Bug, we just cannot believe you are 10 months old.  What a joy you are!  God has certainly blessed us!  We love you, little man!

Love,
Daddy, Momma and JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment