09 September, 2011

Baby Boy's Nursery

One of my projects this week was to finish putting together Baby Boy's nursery, and here are some photos of the finished product!


You will probably recognize most of the decorations from Joshua's nursery, but I have added a few new pieces!






I often find Joshua in Baby Brother's room, playing with his old, familiar toys. He may have a difficult time parting with some of these! It will be a good lesson in sharing!


What do you mean I have to SHARE, Momma?!




His name will hang above the crib, but we are going to keep you in suspense until he arrives! :-)


I made this collage on Shutterfly with the maternity photos we had taken a few weeks ago, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!



Anyway, that's the nursery in a nutshell. It feels good to have it ready, baby's clothes washed and the closet organized. Now to move on to other projects in the next two months, before I am completely out of energy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are such a wonderful mom, and you have good taste too :)

    ReplyDelete