
Today we headed to Tanner's Orchard north of Peoria to pick some apples.
Joshua LOVES apples...he gnawed his apple completely to the core!
What a life - just riding around while Momma and Daddy do all the work, lol.
So much fun!
We ended up with 4 pecks of apples...plenty for making apple sauce and apple crisp!
After we loaded our apples into the car, we sat down at the cafe for warm cider doughnuts and hot apple cider - YUM!
What could be better than a warm doughnut on a cool day?!
Helping Momma put apples into the crock pot to make apple sauce.
And now we are watching a little TV, waiting for the Tigers' game to come back from a rain delay...GGGOOO Tigers!
Have a wonderful weekend!






Looks like a fun day! I'll be pulling for those Tigers too. I hope they end up facing my Cardinals in the World Series (at which point I won't be pulling for the Tigers anymore!). Bummer that tonight's game got postponed. I was all settled in and ready for it.
ReplyDelete