02 May, 2011

Heaven Is For Real!



If you have not read this book, I highly recommend it. Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo tells of his 4-year-old son's near-death experience with an emergency appendectomy. Months after the incident, young Colton begins telling his parents details about those days in the hospital that he could not possibly have known, as he was under anesthesia. He explains that he was sitting on Jesus' lap looking down, but that he had to come back because Jesus was answering his parents' prayers. In the months and years that follow, Colton shares more and more of his experiences in heaven, all of which have Biblical evidence to back them up. It is a short read (I read it in about 2 hours), but be sure to have a box of tissues at your side...I literally bawled through the whole book. Oh, if only we could all have the faith of a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment