Yesterday the high reached 80 degrees! And it looks like spring may be here for good...nice warm temps all week! Hooray!
Joshua just cannot get enough time outside. He runs and runs and runs all over the yard and along the sidewalks. Wears this momma out! Right now we are working on teaching him to stay away from the roads. And, of course, when Mommy and Daddy say it's time to go in, there are more than a few tears...
One of his new favorite things is to lift up his shirt and show off his belly...silly boy!
I can already tell April is going to be a month of fewer blog posts, and for this I apologize. Our April is jam-packed! The plan for this upcoming week is to tackle spring cleaning. Cleaning closets, behind/underneath furniture, tidying up the basement/garage/shed, yard work...I am SO ready to get all these projects done!
Have a wonderful day!
The Hollemans
He looks like such a big guy in his shorts and tee. Glad he loves the outdoors!
ReplyDelete