Our week has been pretty uneventful, which makes me want to get out of the house even more...I may make another trip to the grocery store just for the sake of going out, haha. Pathetic, I know. Wow, was that whiny enough for you? I'll quit complaining now...I truly love being able to stay home with Joshua, but we are ready for some fun in the sun!
Despite the dreary weather, this little boy never fails to bring a smile to my face!
He loves to make people laugh, and when he does something that makes us laugh, he will try to repeat that action over and over again. For example, the other day he was playing in the bathroom while Mommy got ready. There was some water on the floor, and he kept slipping and landing on his backside. He started cracking up, which got me to laughing, and we both just couldn't quit! I dried the floor, and when he realized he couldn't slip anymore, he started fake falling to make me laugh! Sweet boy. :-D
Well, that's about it on our end! Have a wonderful rest of week!
Love and blessings,
M, K & JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment